Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Getting Unstuck Redux Day 8


It is Day 8 and the prompt called for using a variable.


I didn't save as many projects today (only 22!), but I LOVED every single one! I created a game for Monarch Heroes with 3 levels. I have such a hard time with games! I cannot play them so I never know if they are too hard or too easy! All the bugs in the project were pictures I took in our gardens.



So I wanted to work on creating a firework effect today and started off inspired by a really fantastic project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/411894563/ but I ended up being more focused on lighting effects and went back to a couple of projects I had saved from the Day 6 studio by Scratchers @mrreuland and @giulioooo. I love fireflies and this reminded me of a special place I visited many years ago. I hope you like it!

NEW PROJECT

No comments:

Post a Comment