Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Getting Unstuck Redux Day 7



The prompt for Day 7 was using the ask and answer blocks. I use these a great deal, so wanted to focus on building proficiency with another aspect of the pen extension.  


My original project was a Magic 8 Ball "randomizer" based on a popular assignment from our STEAM Lab.


As I was revisiting the really marvelous range of projects in the studio I found the perfect thing! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/411520923 by Scratcher @CyberParra translated words into art and it made me think of one of my favorite artists - the brilliant Spanish Surrealist, Joan Miro. I was able to learn to use the stamp feature and play with the idea of "automatic painting". 


I had a lot of fun with this and hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment