Translate

Friday, July 24, 2020

Getting Unstuck Redux – Day 5




Today marks the half-way point of my review! It has been really good to revisit the studios and sort all the projects I saved. After I finish my personal learning “remix”, I am going back through all the student ideas to write up the assignments – that will probably take 3-4 weeks, as there have been so many great ideas!

Today’s prompt was also well-known territory for me. I made a little scene where the shark sprite reacts to each of the other ocean critters if they touch. The sensing blocks are a lot of fun and work particularly well for games. Here is what I made:



I saved too many projects from the Day 5 studio, but fortunately most of the 30! projects were ideas for students so I didn’t need to pick through all of them for my learning project! I loved one maze project by Scratcher @HSSLab (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/410905325) that appeared to have a glowing flashlight illuminate the maze!
I wanted to work with that effect, so here is how it went:

Not great, but I can understand how to get the look I want; I will just need to keep practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment