Translate

Monday, July 27, 2020

Getting Unstuck Redux Day 6


This prompt brought out some spectacular creativity! I save more than 30 projects from this day's studio - great games, gorgeous effects, and charming animations.


For me the prompt recalled some of our No Place For Hate events. I took a list created by the 2nd and 3rd grade coalition members for an event in 2017-18 that I still have in my records and uploaded it as a list. The program then calls a random "act of kindness" from the list each time you click the space bar.



 I really struggled with what I would work on today and just ended up going with the day's theme by falling back on "pick random". Scratcher Mattioli2 makes really wonderful things! The lightening program was just amazing. I didn't get it entirely figured out. I will have to continue to work on getting the effect just right, but I feel like I have a made a good start. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment